Monday, August 10, 2009

Presenting The Master Chef and His Specialty - Prawn Noodles

A good friend of ours, hailing from the land of scrumptious cuisine, graciously prepared us with one of his specialties and were we blessed with such great Penang delicacy. =)
The Master Himself. Thanks for spending those hours making this special dish for us. You rock! =)

The best ever Prawn Noodles I've tasted! Rate 11/10.

Master Chef YKB preparing his specialty - Prawn Noodles.

The ingredients

Mochi from OUG Pasar Malam. It has been ages since I last ate this dessert. Yummm!

Yummy Popiah from OUG Pasar Malam. Suprisingly good and plenty of fillings. Totally recommended.

The lovely, yet sinful (strong-CS's concoction) margarita's that passed me out 3/4 way through the night. I need more practice! Hehe..

An interesting appetiser with Aubergine's, drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar & drops of Pine Nuts to complete the dish.
Courtesy of Toygirl.

Fried Tofu from OUG Pasar Malam. It was slightly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. *Melt*
Seems like OUG Pasar Malam sells rather good food. A must visit soon! =)

Longan Dessert by JY.
We were all stuffed by the time it came to dessert, but I finished my portion - with some help from Tle's.


Using the leftovers, I made Fried Mee Hoon ala Prawn Mee for brunch the next day! =)

1 comment:

  1. Chef Roy's har mee rocks!! best har mee I've had in a while. And thanks VckLyn for hosting. Next time my house, so i can keep the leftovers. hehe..

    ReplyDelete