Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Graduation! (budding Jewelry Designer)

In the recent months of April - August, I had spent weekends flying in and out of S'pore to accomplish my dream of being a JD. Now, I'm a certified Basic & Advanced Silver & Gold Metal Clay Fabricator. I've learnt to make Silver (999), Gold (22k), Glass & Enamelling during these times and I'm yet to complete my course in Jewelry Designing back here in KL. I'm ecstatic I took the challenge and not sit around wondering if I should have cause now I am almost done!! Haha...

You'll soon get a chance to see my new line, comprising of (silver, glass and enamel) jewelry. Am now setting up the line and most importantly, its brand. Any ideas? :-)

The following items will be upon requests ie: made-to-order as all designs will be one-of-its-kind. Should you have desired designs, do drop me a mail at lynzgallery@gmail.com or follow us here and leave your comments. Coming sooon!!!

Till then, toodless!

Yours'

Lynde @ Lynzgallery.

(http://www.lynzgallery.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment