Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An experience, it was.

*Fashion*
- the broadest term of what refers to conventions adopted by a culture or subculture. An art I'm just drawn by its every growth and evolution. In recent years, my love for jewellery in particular has translated into a great passion for jewellery making. With that, I began making my first pieces sometime in the end of year 07.
Since then, I have made over 100's of pieces of jewellery. (www.lynzgallery.blogspot.com) This however began with no training/classes and so I thought, why not?! Here's what I accomplished from my very first jewellery workshop.
All sorts of junk were provided as materials for us to design creative masterpieces.
1st set - My favourite piece
Materials: plastic tie bands
2nd set
Materials: Some kind of plastic decoration

3rd piece - Brooch
4th piece - Bracelet using plastic forks


It was a really motivating class for me, possibly someday to pursue more knowledge in the field. *wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment